HamkkeNolae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jung Ji hyun here!

2 posters

Go down

Jung Ji hyun here! Empty Jung Ji hyun here!

Post  Ji hyun Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 am

Hi everyone! I am Jung Ji hyun! My japanese name is Kururugi Meroko and I love to sing.

My hobbies include singing, dancing, boxing, tennis, reading and writing.

My favorite colors are blue, red and black. I am 16 years old and I am a senior in high school. I skipped my junior year. My occupations include being a student and a model. I have Holland Lop rabbit named Bellie who is 1 year old, a dog named Chocolate Bear who is 11 years old, and a cat named Mew Mew (we all call her kitten) who is 8 years old. My older sister is also a dubber on youtube and I love her very much! My twin brother Logan is also a dubber! >w< My favorite japanese artists are Morning Musume, Dream Morning Musume, Myco, Changin' My Life, Tamaki Nami, Goto Maki, and I'm getting into Koda Kumi. My favorite Korean artists are SNSD, Dal Shabet, Chi Chi, Miss A, 2ne1, Chocolat and I'm getting into Hyuna. I like anime a lot and my favorite is Rurouni Kenshin. I am also a voice actress. I don't like sweets very much and perfer things that are hot, spicy and sour. I love vegetables and mushrooms! I'm not a big fan of meat. . . . I don't eat it much, I do like steak, and fried chicken, and hot dogs but I don't eat them much. I do eat chicken hot dogs though! hahahaha! My best friends would have to be Koyuki Natsumi, Sayu, Louie, Nana, Farrah and Mika. I love them all a lot! I would die without them ;^; </3

Well if you want to know more just shoot me some questions ;D I look forward to working with you all!
Ji hyun
Ji hyun
Admin

https://hngroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jung Ji hyun here! Empty Re: Jung Ji hyun here!

Post  maliciousdevice Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:10 pm

We have much in common for being almost 8 years age difference . i hate sweets and i love louie! XD

hope to be good friends. my skype is noxnox26

maliciousdevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji hyun Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:05 pm

I added you ^___^
Ji hyun
Ji hyun
Admin

https://hngroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum