HamkkeNolae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules 2-2-12!

2 posters

Go down

Rules 2-2-12! Empty Rules 2-2-12!

Post  Ji hyun Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm

1.) Lines
a. Timing your lines.
- Timing your lines is not difficult. It helps the mixers out a lot! If you do not know how to time your lines please ask someone.
b. Silence your lines.
- It's not that difficult to silence your lines but it does take extra time for the mixers to do it. Again, if you don't know how, please ask someone.
c. Do NOT complain about lines.
- You get what you get. If you are confused about something or need something explained/clarified, then PM me and ask me.
d. Please ask for covers/extensions.
- If you need a cover then please tell me by the due date. By asking for a cover before or on the day of the due date, you will not get a strike, if you ask for one past the due date, you will receive a strike unless you've been granted an extension and ask for a cover during your extension period.
- In order for you to be granted an extension you must:
* Ask before the day of the deadline
* Ask after the deadline ONLY if you have a good reason (computer broke down, family emergency, etc.)

2.) Graduations
a. Post your graduations on the forum.
- Tell when you are graduating and if you want a graduation single.
b. You can graduation from your current groups!
- If you are too busy with school work, job, personal life, etc. but want to remain in the project, you may graduate from the groups you are in and participate in the project as:
*A soloist (discuss this with me first via PM)
*Join the group, Cover Girls (information on this group is under 'Cover Girls' under the 'Groups' category)
c. You will not be able to graduate with a graduation single, graduate into Cover Girls, or remain as a soloist if you have two strikes.

3.) Behavior
a. Support our other members!
- If a member decides to graduate, see them off with a smile as it is their decision, support them with their decisions.
b. Avoid drama.
- It's understandable if you don't like a member (You aren't gonna love everyone you meet), if this is the case, please avoid talking to them and avoid drama.
c. Post as much as you want!
- Post whatever you want in the spam section. As long as you do not bash other dubbers or make fun of other dubbers I could care less what you post. Make sure you are not bullying anyone as well. Bullying is not permitted within HN.
d. Help your fellow members!
- Critique others on the forum if they post a dub. Help them improve. Do NOT bash them. Also if someone is critiquing you, pay attention to what they say, whether you think they are better than you or not. We all need to improve on something.

4.) New groups.
a. With new auditions come new groups.
- You can sign up for the new groups on the forum but I will NOT guarantee that you will be added.
Ji hyun
Ji hyun
Admin

https://hngroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules 2-2-12! Empty Re: Rules 2-2-12!

Post  Ji hyun Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:04 pm

RAHHH! I made this post all pretty by putting spaces and organized it and everything ;^; but the forum is being mean and ate up all the spaces!! It's fine forum. . . . it only took like half an hour, it's fine IT'S FINE! ;^; it's not like I have feelings or anything </3
Ji hyun
Ji hyun
Admin

https://hngroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maliciousdevice Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 pm

very clear and concise rules! i won`t let you down, boss

maliciousdevice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content